- Space Marines Primaris Firestrike Servo-turret
- Space Marines Primaris Invader ATV
- White Dwarf 457
- Ossiarch Bonereapers Necropolis Stalkers
- Star Wars: Legion - Imperial Shoretroopers Unit Expansion
- Battlezone: Manufactorum – Sanctum Administratus
- Battlezone: Manufactorum – Conservators
- Battlezone: Manufactorum – Munitorum Armoured Containers
"General! Prepare Your troops for a surface attack.”
- Darth Vader, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Legion is a miniatures game that invites you to become the commander of an infantry army in the Star Wars universe. Every round, you'll select orders for your units, harnessing your commander's charisma to cut through the fog of war and impose your will on the battlefield. Tactical planning and careful positioning is essential if you're going to lead your troopers to victory!
Warfare is an inescapable part of the Star Wars universe, from the Rebel Alliance’s defeat in the Battle of Hoth to a few elite Rebel strike teams taking on a legion of stormtroopers on the Forest Moon of Endor.
Star Wars: Legion invites you to enter the ground battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army of miniatures filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. While innovative mechanics for command and control simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle, the game’s unpainted, easily assembled minis give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle - whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance.
|Producent||Fantasy Flight Games|